We live in a world full of change. Things just do not ever stay the same. People change, churches change, our children grow up, and we grow older. But, there are some things that are for always. I just love the word always. It is comforting,reassuring, and settling to the heart. Here are some wonderful truths that never change. They are for always!
1. Jesus never changes! He is always the same–yesterday, today, and forever. Revelation 21:6 tells us that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
2. He loves us always! Jeremiah 31:3 tells us that He loves us with an everlasting love and that He has drawn us with His lovingkindness.
3.He is faithful always! Lamentations 3:21-23 “This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness!
4. His grace is always available to meet all our needs! II Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”
5. He is trustworthy always! Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.”
6. He is with us always! Matthew 28:20 “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and, lo I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world Amen”
These truths make my heart so very comforted and encouraged and I hope so much that yours will be too!